News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Curiosity killed the cat!

Started by Redwaller, July 01, 2012, 08:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Don't go in cats!  NOOOOO!!!!  It's not a coincidence!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Even though I might be a cat, I'm not curious! Wich means I'm not gonna get killed. It should be curiosity kills the dog, since us cats don't like dogs!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

MatthiasMan

I'm not sure I get the first post.

W0NWILL

When you look at the topic, you're curious, so Redwaller kills you, curiosity kills the cat, you are the cat.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 28, 2012, 06:12:14 PM
When you look at the topic, you're curious, so Redwaller kills you, curiosity kills the cat, you are the cat.
Are you talking to me !?

Life is too short to rush through it.

MatthiasMan

No.
Quote from: W0NWILL on July 28, 2012, 06:12:14 PM
Actually I wasn't curious. I just saw that there was a new post so I posted in it. But anyway. . .

Hehe, I like this one.

Redwaller

*sarcastic voice* Huhum, yah, right.  ;)

Romsca

cregga rose eyes

Everyone knows curiosity killed the cat,
But do they know satisfaction brought it back.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Captain Tammo

schrödinger killed the cat!

Or did he? ::)

If you're a science fan, you'd understand!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

psybox

"The Schrodinger's cat paradox outlines a situation in which a cat in a box must be considered, for all intents and purposes, simultaneously alive and dead. Schrodinger created this paradox as a justification for killing cats."