News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Who here hates shrimp?

Started by Ungatt Trunn, July 04, 2012, 06:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like shrimp?

YES!
9 (52.9%)
no
2 (11.8%)
absolutely not!
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Griffen

love it!!!!!!!

there is so many types of shrimp. and unless you have tried all the types of shrimp and every way of eating them then you don't really hate them... your just confused lol  :D  8)

Dannflower Reguba

Shrimp rules... In Chinese food anyway.  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Indeed! I love it when my Mom makes Alfredo and instead of chicken, she uses shrimp. Yummy in my epic little tummy!  ;D ;D ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

I love shrimp! My favorite is honey shrimp, and popcorn shrimp is pretty good. A restaurant over here in my state lets you refill on shrimp for free :) It's actually a really good deal.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Griffen

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 05, 2012, 03:35:43 AM
I love shrimp! My favorite is honey shrimp, and popcorn shrimp is pretty good. A restaurant over here in my state lets you refill on shrimp for free :) It's actually a really good deal.

please tell me of this place, please!!!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Griffen on July 05, 2012, 04:31:35 AM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 05, 2012, 03:35:43 AM

please tell me of this place, please!!!
If you want to know more about it, I guess you can pm me.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Griffen

if its not in WI than im interested but not that interested.

Redwallfan7

well it's not over there, it might be... I don't want to say the name

Griffen

lol, for reasons of tracking you down? or for the fact you dont want anyone to know that you've went to hooters or tilted kilt?

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Griffen on July 05, 2012, 07:52:38 AM
lol, for reasons of tracking you down? or for the fact you dont want anyone to know that you've went to hooters or tilted kilt?
For the tracking down part, and it's not you, but some of the spammers on the site... ok, whatever, sorry, I just try to stay safe.

Dannflower Reguba

Can you reset the pole, it said "do you hate shrimp before and I said absolutely not then... I love shrimp.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

I don't not like shrimp, but I don't like it either.  I'm kinda neutral on the idea of shrimp.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lutra

Used to eat it when I was much younger, but I've since given up on all seafood and don't eat any of it.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tiria Wildlough

I don't mind it, but I don't like the idea of eating the shrimp's guts.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.