Main Menu

Travelers OOC/sign up

Started by W0NWILL, July 04, 2012, 07:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Quickpaw

I know it's not Spanish. Spanish is gracias. De nada is your welcome. Can't believe I mixed that up! School starts less then a week for me, so I forgot a lot about language.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Danke is German for thank you.  I tend to swap into several languages while talking and danke is one of the many words I use.  In Spanish it would be gracias.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Ah, it's been a while since I practiced German.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 07, 2012, 05:22:40 PM
 Danke is German for thank you.  I tend to swap into several languages while talking and danke is one of the many words I use.  In Spanish it would be gracias.

Correcto!  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

*Jumps up and down*  Yay!

Name:  Abby
 Species:  Dog
 Appearance:  Black Labrador with fluffy tail, red tunic, chocolate brown eyes, slightly taller than wildcats, slightly smaller than badgers
 Weapons:  All weapons confiscated (later spear, javelins, and knives)
 Personality:  Fun loving, curious, smart, short temper, loud at times
 Other:  Wanderer of the world, captured by the strange creatures

This is what Abby looks like:

Sorry for the logo.  It was the closest I could get to what she looked like.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Accepted, what is she going to do after they escape? I don't think I'll accept any more into the main band. Though I will make an exception for Dann's and yours.

Rainshadow

I was hoping she could tag along with the band and be Wing's friend.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Thanks!  I'll try not to add any more characters to the group lol.

W0NWILL

Name: Rustip Icequill
Species: Hedgehog
Personality: Quirky and fun loving, but has a serious side as well.
Appearance: Albino

ZaniatheBlack

Name: Zania the Black (Zania for short)
Species: Cat
Weapon: Has unusually long claws used for battle
Personality: Smart, adventurous, friendly
Appearance: pitch-black fur with yellow eyes

Could I just stay in the area near to the travelers and help them if they get into something? I don't necessarily have to travel with them, but if I can't that's what I want to do. And if we decide on a final battle against somebody, I would want to be like Boldred from Martin the Warrior, gathering all the friends they've met and such. :) 
I am Zania the Black cat and I fear nobeast, and I vow that whoever made the stars that shine, whoever made green trees of pine, whoever dreamed up fish and mice, or sun and rain and snow and ice, that I MUST have the power in my paws,to help when there's a worthy cause!!!

R.I.P. Rose of Noonvale

W0NWILL