News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lainet

Hex's eyes grew wide as he saw Davidari charge at him.  His lithe frame was bowled over easily and he quickly held up his sword to defend himself, his courage leaving him.  "Don't 'urt me mouse!"
When someone says they've never heard of Redwall... I feel like crying for them.
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative
Got a deviantART? Love to see new works~

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari knocked the sword out of his hands and poitned his sword at his neck saying, "Tell your men to withdraw! NOW!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow and Jag quickly raced over to Davidari and Hex.  "Wimp," said Jag, "he can't even defend himself!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Lainet

Hex snarled at them and tried to find an escape.  Finally, he yelled, "Retreat!" 
When someone says they've never heard of Redwall... I feel like crying for them.
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative

AbbotAlf0805

"Yeah you better." said Davidari as the pirates ran back to there ship.

Lainet

Hex herded the crew aboard the White Pearl, shooken from their match against the Soumaya crew.
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative

Rainshadow

After seeing the vermin retreat, Shadow ran to the room she had locked Talon in.  To her horror, the door was open, and there was no one inside.  She looked frantically around, shouting "TALON!!!"  Suddenly she felt something land on her tail.  She turned her head to look at her tail, and she saw the little black and white kit clinging to it.  She grabbed Talon.  "Talon!  Where were you?  How did you get out?"  Talon smiled and said, "I picked da wock!  I sneaks owt when you and Daddy fighting!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

And stay out!" yelleda Daviadri waving his sword at the other crew, "Or this sword will be stained with your blood!"

Lainet

- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

"Well!  What say we get something to eat?"  Shadow said.  Talon raised his hand, and Shadow immediately forced it down.  "You've already had something to eat today!"  Talon sighed and headed for his room.  Shadow took Jag by the paw and led the way to the kitchen.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari watched them walk off together. He sighed and said to himself, "Look at them so happy together. I wish I could find a maiden perfect for me.."

Rainshadow

Jag heard Davidari and replied, "You will.  Don't give up 'ope!"

AbbotAlf0805

"Hey that was personal!" said Davidari a little embaressed. He walked off and sighed.