News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Legion

the storm came quick, this one he did not make. the rain was cold and the wind strong, since Legion was using a host and not in his own body, the hare could not take it for long so a building of some sort he searched.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari went out of his cabin that night because he couldn't sleep. He walked over to Will's ship to ask him a question went he heard singing. He looked over amd saw Hylia brushing her hair while singing on the bow of the ship.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

OOC:More love, eh? I wonder if I can find a suitable guy for Razer besides Zanthar. Probably not

BIC:Razer was dreaming of Zanthar(I know, big surprise) She kept reaching out for him but suddenly he grabbed a bloodied knife and started chasing her.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

Legion

Legion walked into a tavern, scanning around looking for any threats... and a more worthy host.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Hey Skyblade there is no such thing as bad Redwall Romance well that is if your SandyB. LOL

BIC: Davidari went to Will cabin and knocked on the door. He knocked several times but Will wouldn't wake. He could hear him snoring and Davidari gave up. He turned around and bumped into Hylia. They both fell over and Hylia said, "Oh excuse me sssir!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Those two mice down there sure stirred up a racket! Akkara was sitting on the tip of a jib watching the display of the two mice as they ran smack-dab into each other.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

It's ok. It was all my fault." said Davidari picking up her brush and handing it to her. She took it and said, "Thank you Mr.?"
"Davidari. But please don't call me Mr. Davdari. Just plain Davidari will do fine."

Griffen

OOC: i feel so alone... (around my character lol. three days and y'all will be there...)

BIC:

Legion (hare host)

Legion left town, he new he wouldn't find anyone bad enough to take control of. the hare headed to a town not far from jima, it would take all night.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari watched Hylia walk off to her room and he left saying, "Now that's a pretty maiden.."

Skyblade

Razer was having a weird vision in her dream. She saw herself die. she watched in horror at herself, older and stronger, getting blown up by an explosive.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari walked back to his cabin and heard Razer talking in her sleep. He knocked on the door saying, "Razer?"

Skyblade

Razer was sleepwalking(which I've done before and it is CREEPY). She sleepwalked to the door and opened it to see Davidari.

AbbotAlf0805

Are you ok Razer?" asked Davidari shaking her.

Rainshadow

Shadow also had a bad dream.  She dreamed that the crew were battling a massive horde of vermin, and she was getting killed.  That wasn't even the worst part.  She saw Jag and Talon, tears streaming down their faces as they were being executed.  She awoke with a jolt.  Shadow decided she didn't want to go back to sleep, so she got up.  Making sure she didn't wake her husband or kit, she went out of the cabin and started walking on the deck.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

"Yeah fine," Razer said ominously. "It's not like I'm gonna die or something, eh?" She was swaying now.