News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Uh... Shadow come here!" said Davidari, "Somthing is wrong on this ship. I wonder... but no it can't... well.. do you think that ZAnthar's Spirit is huanting this ship?
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Legion (hare host)

"halt!" a mouse yelled while jumping from a tree in front of Legion's host. "give us your gold!" another yelled while coming out of the bushes with a bow knocked and ready. three more mouses came out as well.

"well, well, well... what do we have here...." the hare said
"i am grave! leader of the RMT! you will give us your gold."
"i will die first." Legion said while walking towards Grave. the hare was just steps away before Legion changed his host. he was now inside Grave's mind.
"what is this?" the hare asked while looking around. he was just back in his home town on a patrol and now he was lost in the woods with mouse bandits surrounding him.
"you time is up!" Legion's new host yelled while pulling out a sword and killing the hare.

Skyblade

Razer closed her eyes and went back to her bed.

OOC: kinda lame, I know ^  can we make it morning now?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Shadow ran up to Davidari.  "What?  How could Zanthar's spirit be on the ship?  I've been on here for four seasons and nothing bad has happened before!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

But i was never on the ship." said Davidari.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

"nothings on him men.." he said acting like their leader while searching the hare. "but i have a better idea for fast reward... enough with little highway jobs.."
"what do you suggest?" one of the mouse thieves asked
"we should raid some of the boats at Jima!" he said confidently while sheathing his sword.
"we will follow you." they said as a group.

Rainshadow

"Very true.  Why do you think he would haunt you though?"  Shadow started looking back and forth as though she might be able to see him if she tried.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

Shadow leaned close to Davidari.  "Don't you think he would haunt Razer?"  She whispered this as though Razer could hear them.

OOC:  Is there any nickname we could call you AbbotAlf?  Davidari is kinda long.  Maybe Ari or David?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC Ari is cool.

"No because he lo-!" he stopped because he didn't want to say to much about Razer and Zanthar.

Rainshadow

"He what?  What did he do Ari?"  Shadow searched his eyes for some answer.

AbbotAlf0805

He Uh..." he looked around and said, "They loved each other.."

Rainshadow

"So I did hear right!"  Shadow immediately clamped her mouth shut and blushed... well... as much as a wildcat could blush.  "Er, I'm sorry.  I kind of eavesdropped on your conversation with Raze earlier."

AbbotAlf0805

What!?!?" said Davidari a little angry.

Rainshadow

"I didn't mean to!  It just, er... kinda happened."  Shadow started to try and head off.  This conversation was turning bad.