News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Several stones clattered off the shield. Other arrows landed on the deck, amidst the crew.

AbbotAlf0805

That was close!" said Davidari stabbing the first crew member that got on board.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Lainet

OOC: Sorry I've been away for awhile

BIC: Hex herded the crew on deck, repeating Birata's commands.  He hit one unfortunate slinger upside the head with the flat of his blade because they were in a daze and not listening to orders.  "Git movin', didn't ye hear the Cap'n?"
When someone says they've never heard of Redwall... I feel like crying for them.
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative
Got a deviantART? Love to see new works~

W0NWILL

OOC: I may have to go soon, but I will be back.

BIC: "The mouse can't guard all, uhh, three at the same time, swarm him!"

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari fought many crew members. After the first one got on deck he sliced the next one across the stomach. He stabbed the next one in the head. Then he cut a rope and four fell into the sea.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Lainet

Hex lashed out at three crew members, herding them forward to attack Davidari.  "Forward, mates!  You 'eard the Cap'n!"
When someone says they've never heard of Redwall... I feel like crying for them.
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative

AbbotAlf0805

"You'll have to do better than that!" yelled Davidari to Hex.

Rainshadow

Shadow and Jag ran up to Davidari, swinging sword and dagger as though they were of one mind, not two bodies but one.  Shadow fought like a wild wildcat, swinging her dagger this way and that.  Then, out of the corner of her eye she saw Talon on the deck, swinging his wooden sword and trying to copy her and Jag.  She shouted, "Get below deck Tal!  Get below deck!"  He didn't listen.  Shadow ran up to him and picked him up, carrying him below deck.  "If we make it through this, you are going to be punished!"  She put him on his cot and slammed the door, locking it.  Shadow then ran back up to the deck and joined her deadly dance with her mate.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lainet

Hex, fuming from Davidari's insulting words, jumped aboard the Soumaya, lashing his vicious curved sword at Davidari.  "What's that ye said, mouse?"
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative

Rainshadow

Shadow pointed her dagger at Hex.  "If you want to get at him, you'll have to get through me first!"  Jag quickly stood between Shadow and Hex.  "And if you want to get to my wife, you'll have to get through me!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari jumped infront of Jag and swung his sword with an uppercut at Hex.

Lainet

Hex blocked the blow just in time, stumbling backwards as he was thrown off balance.  He curled his lip and let out a low growl as he lunged forward at Davidari, his sword pointed straight at the mouse.
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari did a shield bash at the sword and swung down at Hex.

Lainet

The hybrid yelped in surprise and quickly dodged to the side.  Hex glanced around the ship, looking for a way out when he noticed the door where Shadow had taken Talon.  He smirked and swiftly took off towards the room where the child was locked up.
- Artist
- Author
- Imaginative

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari saw him go towards the room and said, "Blast!" He charged Hex with full strength.