News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Dibbun Brigade

Started by Rainshadow, July 06, 2012, 02:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you guys still want to go through with this?

Yeah, sure!
5 (83.3%)
Nah.
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Skyblade

Can I be a bird-of-prey dibbun? I just realized how fun it is to play birds-of-prey, and my character, being a dibbun, won't be that big.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

That's fine, but you'd need to make sure that you state what side it's on in the character sheet.  Also, where does the character start?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Ok, here's my profile:

Name:Aquila
Species:Golden eagle
Side: Usually good
Weapon: Beak and claws
Apperance: Dark golden feathers and turquiose eyes. Her wings have black tips and her head feathers are reddish-brown
Personality: Brave and proud. Will respect anyone who respects her. She can be unpredictable and short-tempered, but can also be very helpful

Rainshadow

And she would start near Redwall?  Joining the Dibbun Brigade?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Sorry, I thought I was leaving but I will be less active, or else I may actually have to leave. Start this RP soon please!

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

Thanks for modifying and making yourself clearer, and Skyblade we can't start yet!  We only have one enemy: me.  We need more enemies!  Maybe one or two more Dibbuns, but they're not needed.  Enemies are.

W0NWILL

I'll be a villain:

Name: Ellit
Species: Lizard
Weapon: Gauntlets
Other: Second-in-command of the Sharpclaws

AbbotAlf0805

Name, Stone Thunderpaw
Race, badger
Age, 5
Weapon, earth bending
side, good
gender, male
clothing, green kilt
personality, down to earth, kind

Starting point: Redwall
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

W0NWILL, accepted.

AbbotAlf, a quick question.  I like the character, but how strong will his earthbending be?  He's only 5, so will it be bad?  Or will he be a child prodigy?  Also, where does he live and where does he start out?

AbbotAlf0805

its pretty weak. His dad is still teaching him basics.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

And where does he live and start out?  If you could modify your application and add those details, that would be handy.

W0NWILL

Oh, I'm going to add another dibbun:

Name: Gefth
Species: Rabbit
Weapon: Sharp claws, like most rabbits
Appearance: Black and white rabbit
Other: Redwaller

Will look like this (couldn't find a picture of a baby rabbit like this):

Rainshadow

Where does he start from and where does he live?

W0NWILL