News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Dibbun Brigade

Started by Rainshadow, July 06, 2012, 02:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you guys still want to go through with this?

Yeah, sure!
5 (83.3%)
Nah.
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Rainshadow

Could you please add that to your application, then once you've done that, accepted!

This is to all of you that haven't done this yet:  You must add where your character starts off and where they live.  This is a new rule.  Please follow it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

I did that. Are you going to start the RP soon?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 14, 2012, 10:10:44 PM
Oh, I'm going to add another dibbun:

Name: Gefth
Species: Rabbit
Weapon: Sharp claws, like most rabbits
Appearance: Black and white rabbit
Other: Redwaller

Will look like this (couldn't find a picture of a baby rabbit like this):

Sorry I know I am not in this RP but that looks like my Rabbit Hoppy
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

We can't start quite yet because while we have 7 Dibbuns, we only have 2 Sharpclaws.  We need more Sharpclaws!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

Is there anyone else who wants to join this RP?  Or should we just quit it?

W0NWILL

Well, I would be a sharpclaw, but I think I have too many characters.

Rainshadow

You only have 3.  I'm thinking that the limit would be 5, since we have so little players doing this.  Though, before I would be able to get this going I'd have to ask everyone doing this if they still wanted to go through with it.

W0NWILL

Name: Kinkat
Species: Ferret
Weapon: Spear
Side: Bad
Personality: Irritable, sharp
Starting Point: Wherever the Sharpclaws start

Rainshadow

BrookSkimmer

I would like to join!

Name:  Rigjaw
  Species:  Fox
  Weapons:  Staff, poison darts
  Appearance: Silver gray with purple streaks. Wears a burlap cloak and a shark leather tunic. Old vixen who migrated to Fort Dread and took up residence as Seer.
  Personality:  Crafty, sly, willing to say what others want to hear to get what she wants. Ever respectful to Ravage.
  Home:  Fort Dread near Redwall
  Other:  Seer of the Sharpclaws

Rainshadow

It's funny how after reading Loamhedge one starts comparing the RP characters to the characters from the book.  Your's sounds like Wirga, the old Searat seer.  It's awesome!  Accepted!

Wisteria Wild Cat

I'm still up for this.  ;D

Name: Vivian (Viv, Vivers, ect)
Species: Sparrow
Weapon: Beak and talons
Side: Good
Personality: Brave, Spontaneous, Reckless
Starting Point: Mossflower Woods, where she meets the Dibbuns. She lives in the woods with her family, Mom, Dad and two sisters.

Just added where she lives and such.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflor

I am on

Treebranch
species Squirrel
weapon stick's and a fishing rod with a hook at the end
gender male
age 4 seasons
side good
Personality Brave Reckless and alway's wanting to choppa tail ofn verminks
Starting point Redwall Abbey
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

Sounds good, both o' ye!

I would just like to ask all of you who I have previously accepted to re-post your characters beneath this comment.  I would appreciate that because I'm not sure how many are still in.  I would like to be able to just count them from here, not going through all of the pages and trying to figure out who's playing who.

BrookSkimmer

Name:  Rigjaw
  Species:  Fox
  Weapons:  Staff, poison darts
  Appearance: Silver gray with purple streaks. Wears a burlap cloak and a shark leather tunic. Old vixen who migrated to Fort Dread and took up residence as Seer.
  Personality:  Crafty, sly, willing to say what others want to hear to get what she wants. Ever respectful to Ravage.
  Home:  Fort Dread near Redwall
  Other:  Seer of the Sharpclaws