News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 02:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Gray?  What do you mean?  I was just asking if Brock was the bad guy.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

right, but gray is a widely accepted replacement for neutral, so if good is white and evil is black, what would neutral be?  Gray, of course.

Rainshadow

psybox

while you may, gray is used by a lot of people on this site, so it's useful to know what it means.

Rainshadow

AbbotAlf0805

Don't worry Skyblade I brought you some help.

AbbotAlf0805

Name, Kalia
Age, Young
Gender, female
weapon, N/A
race, bat

Griffen

ok so i am going to be leaving from sunday to next sunday for a senior high camp, i will have Danflorrubagaba (lol) to play as my characters.

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on July 13, 2012, 04:33:39 AM
ok so i am going to be leaving from sunday to next sunday for a senior high camp, i will have Danflorrubagaba (lol) to play as my characters.

Ugh! For REAL!?
It's DANFLORREGUBA. It doesn't say Rutabaga you know!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen