The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

"ha, no I made it. who are you any way?" said Muchlik
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

"Who wants to know?"  Chelonia looked at the mouse.  He was handsome, but slightly annoying.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

While the others were talking Davidari heard some noises on the roof. He left the room and got up there. "What's going on?" he said pointing his sword at Chelonia.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Hey!  This thief right here is tryin' to take my dagger!"  She pointed at Much.  On the inside, she was giggling.  Everyone listened to her because she was pretty.

Meanwhile, Shadow heard noises on the roof and ran outside, following Davidari.  She saw the female mouse.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Much! You stole her dagger!?" said Davidari pointing his sword at Much.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

"No she stole my dagger...I made it, see you can see my name on the dagger blade Muchlik ." said Much

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Then you steal it!" said Davidari pointing his sword back at the theif.

Leatho Shellhound

"What should we do with her? I think we should take her with us." said much

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

I dunno Much.. How about we let my Uncle Tsuzuku deal with her." said Davidari.

Leatho Shellhound

"No, he would probably kill her for stealing", said Much, "could we lock her up in your ship?"

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

It's not my ship. But she's no more than a petty thief. I don't see why we can't take her to my uncle.

Leatho Shellhound

"Ok then lets take her to you uncle." said Much

click the banner

Rainshadow

"Don't talk to me like I'm not here!"  Chelonia glared at the mouse on the ground.  "I am a living being, not a statue!  Fine, I stole the dagger!  But I only stole it because I need a weapon."

AbbotAlf0805

Well you could have asked for one." said Davidari.

Rainshadow

"Huh!  Like you'd give a lady a sword!"  Chelonia rolled her eyes.  She looked down at the black wildcat.  She has a weapon!  I could use that!