The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"Ye old swordswinger! Got yerself a girlfriend, I see."

AbbotAlf0805

Hylia blushed as Davidari said, "Well.. I.. uh.. ye see.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Dari laughed uproariously. "Don't bother yerself over it old friend. I've led a good life here, thieving, eating, and sleeping in that order."

OOC: Does he know of the troubles? Or at least has a hunch?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: no

BIC: Davidari smiled and Hylia walked up saying. "Nice to meet you Mr. Dari. I'm Hylia Voh of Noonvale."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Dari nodded, "Yer a pretty one. Glad to meet yer."

AbbotAlf0805

Hylia giggled and Davidari said, "So what are ye doing in Jima?"

W0NWILL

OOC: I thought Dari was from Jima?

BIC: "Oh, this and that." Dari said airily.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: oh sorry

BIC: "Ah I see.. Well do you know anything about the recent events here?"

Rainshadow

"I don't know who you're talking about.  I've never met anyone who had the things you described."  Chelonia had lied again, but the otter couldn't have possibly known that.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Brock was growing impatient and started water boarding Chelonia.

OOC: please post as Shadow.

Rainshadow

OOC:  I have no idea where I left off with her.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

OOC:  Where are Davi and Hylia?

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

Shadow walked over to Davidari and Hylia.  There was a bat there.  "Umm, Davi.  Did you notice the giant nocturnal beast right in front of you, or are you as blind as a ba-- er, a creature that I am not going to say?"