News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari looked at her and said, "Yes I know- AGH! -Come on Shadow we got to get out!" He limped to the door with Hylia while he said that.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: what ever.. to many questions... because if your not in my deminsion how can you effect me? lol

BIC:

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

he finally reached the top of the palace. he grabbed chalk and drew a circle, then inside the circle wrote these words. "ma?ija, iz?emot dažas, izgaist, ir aizg?jusi" then he backed up as it light blue and green.

OOC: its a magic spell, no magic, except for the spell casters can be used inside the area palace. no magic what so ever. the only exception is that magic like inter-dimensional can be used, you can't re-appear in the area though... you can walk around in it but you can't re-appear in the area.. same with ghost powers.

BIC:

Legion (fox host, Tsuzuku)

he saw the creature charging and he just let the sword hit him, none of the ice flew off of him, the sword just slid by.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol, thanks for the vote of confidence Alf.

BIC:  "What?  What just happened to me?"  Jag looked down and screamed.  Where was his body?
 Shadow took Davi's sword and leaned on it, point down.  "Sorry, I know this isn't the best thing to be doing with your sword, but I can't walk."  She started moving forward, finally being able to walk.  "Let's go!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: well this is getting just plain cheap, and I already thought through this whole thing. This inter-dimensional state allows for physical contact, but I, and Dari are not able to be seen with any type of visibilty, or any other sense... Even a sixth one.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

They ran towards the main gate as three guards got between them and the door. Davidari ran at them with his sword and slashed one across the chest. The other two jumped on his back and tried to knife him.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Guards

the first one fell, the others jumped. the second misses and the third pulled a knife to stab.

OOC: you can use your powers, just not in the palace walls because its the main place for Legion and his troops, thats why it is so secure.

PS: third eye allows it's user to see things like that, have you ever read "the Dresden files"? it talks all about that.

Legion (fox host, Tsuzuku)

he looked around. searching for anymore possible threats.

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

he walked threw the palace makeing sure everything was good.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari fell on the ground as they tried to knife him. Hylia tryed to attack one with a dagger but one turned around and punched her knocking her out.

W0NWILL

OOC: Can Dari move around without leaving the dimension that he is currently in?

Rainshadow

Shadow ran in after them, pulling out her bow and shooting all enemies in sight.  She then tripped and fell over, an enemy looming over her with a sword that looked very deadly.  "Someone!  Anyone!  Help!!!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Griffen

OOC: i think you have to be holding onto the one creature, but if you let go then you should just re-appear outside of the palace.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari killed the other two guards and jumped in the one over Shadow. He slashed his head clean off his body.

OOC: FYI Talon is here!

Griffen

Guards

they saw the creatures with weapons, but death would certainly follow so they let them be. the fighters brought the weapons into a big warehouse in the back of the palace.

Rainshadow

The vermin's head fell onto Shadow and rolled off of her body, leaving a stain on her tunic.  "Thanks, Davidari."  She slowly got to her feet and grabbed a spear that one of the dead guards had been using.  A new staff for her to use!  Just then, Shadow realized that Talon was here, staring wide-eyed at the headless guard.  "Talon!  Go back to bed!  Go to the room!"  Talon ran up to Shadow and hugged her leg.  "I's scawed Momma!  But I wanna stay an' 'elp!"  Shadow looked down at him.  "Talon of Swooping Eagle Wildfire!  Go to your room!"  Talon winced and started heading back the way they came.  He knew his Mum was angry when she used his full name.

AbbotAlf0805

What the hecks with the name?" said Davidari sheathing his blood stained sword.

Griffen

OOC: arn't y'all at the palace? if so its not a good idea to go back in there lol