News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

We need a spy.. and besides, what would I tell Much?" said Davidari smiling.

Hylia tickled Talon saying, "Now Talon you shouldn't bother the adults."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Clayclaw beamed, "Roight, catters never tak proply, they'm don' lisken proply oither. Oi'll start moi tunnerling."

AbbotAlf0805

Now where's Davi?" asked Hylia cuddling Talon.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Talon giggled.  "You'm fuww feews funny!  See!  Oi be a mowe!"

Chelonia said, "There is nothing between me and Muchlik!  Stop bothering me about it!  And as for being a spy, I'm sure that the strange squirrel you've got will be more than enough of a spy."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Clayclaw disappeared in a shower of earth. "I can never understand moles." Dari said, "But they are helpful, that's for sure."

AbbotAlf0805

Ok then.. If you don't want me to make fun of you and Much then I will stop." said Davidari.

Hylia laughed, "Oh you little rogue!" as she played with him.

Rainshadow

"Oi'm not a wogue!  Oi be a mowe!  No tickwes burr okey!"

"Why are you so bent on getting me to help you?  I'm nothing special!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Ah, I am looking forward to getting out of here, at least last time I was able to get out because there wasn't that many soldiers." Dari sighed, he wasn't that fond of being cooped up anywhere. He was a thief, made for flying over the buildings of Jima in the dead of night.

AbbotAlf0805

Well Martin thinks different.." said Davidari crossing his arms.

Hylia giggled and gave him candied chestnuts.

Rainshadow

"Martin?  Who's Martin?"  Chelonia looked at him with genuine curiosity in her eyes.

W0NWILL

Dari left the hallway, headed up to the attic. He might be able to sight moonlight properly from there.

AbbotAlf0805

You've never heard of Martin the Warrior?" said Davidari.

Rainshadow

"Martin the Warrior... hmm... nope!  Doesn't ring a bell!"  Chelonia stood up.

Leatho Shellhound

At that moment Muchlik was fighting lots and lots of soldiers in plain sight of the house that Davi and Chelonia were on.

"take that and that" said Much but he saw that they were to many so he started to make a run for it.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

"We need to help him! But they'd know if we let him in!" Dari shouted. At that moment, Clayclaw came in through the floor, he tugged his snout to them, "Oi'll help ee mouzer!"