The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Wotta we 'ave here?" said the soldier pulling out his sword. Hylia got Talon back and said, "You d-don't scare me!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Talon pushed away from Hylia.  "I'ww pwotect you!"  He unsheathed his claws and raked them across the soldier's legs, then bit into his paws.  "Rawr!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Agh! What the?!" yelled the guard picking up Talon and saying, "Looks like we got us a little ##:1031 cat." Then he threw Talon on the wall really hard. "Talon!" yelled Hylia as the soldier grabbed her.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Talon got up slowly and shook his head.  "You ain't gonna kiww me dat easiwy!"  He ran back towards the soldier and viciously tried to cut his leg apart, and trying to take chunks of his leg off with his teeth.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Clayclaw swung his hammer, felling a guard, "We'm carn't let em survoive! They'd know!"

AbbotAlf0805

Ok you little pest take this!" yelled the guard stabbing Talon in the leg and walking out with the other soldier. They had Hylia by the neck and left the house.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Do they have Talon or did they just leave him injured?

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

Clayclaw let out a roar of rage and charged the guard attacking Talon. Dari flew out of the attic, "You fools!" He dived on a guard.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: what?! They just left while yall fought!

W0NWILL

OOC: Oh, that post doesn't count.

BIC: "We can't stay here anymore." Dari said. "They know."

Rainshadow

Talon licked at his bleeding leg.  Tears were streaming down his face.  Not tears of sadness or tears of pain; tears of anger.  He hated those evil soldiers that had stolen Aunty Hylia!

W0NWILL

Clayclaw hugged Talon, "Et bes ookay. We'm bes a-foinding 'er."

AbbotAlf0805

The guards took Hylia away while the others were fighting. Davidari ran into the house and saaw Talon. "Tal! Talon what happened?!" he said while kneeling down next to the injered babe.