News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Talon shrugged off the hug but didn't respond.  He silently swore that he wouldn't speak until Aunty Hylia was safe.  He continued to lick his wound.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari shook him and said, "Talon! talk to me now!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"Nay, e' bes a greivin', Oi had ee ancestor, Grumm, thet lost 'is voice throagh greivin' fer 'is friend."

OOC: Could Clayclaw be a decendent of Grumm? I'll edit if you don't want that.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Who's Grumm again?

BIC:  Shadow had followed Davidari back to the house.  She stepped forward and crouched down, hugging Talon.  "What happened Talon?  You can tell Mommy."  Talon just shook his head.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: thats awesoem

BIC: "Then who is he grieving for?" said Davidari.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

OOC: Rose's friend.

BIC: "Loikly Hoilia."

Rainshadow

Shadow shrugged and wrapped Talon's leg in bandages.  After she had finished, Talon stood up and started walking towards the door.  "Where are you going?"  Shadow started following him.  Talon just pointed ahead.  "Everyone!  Follow Talon!  I think he know's where Hylia is!"  Talon started heading off, followed by his mother and father.

W0NWILL

"Burr hurr, Oi wunner 'ow an' whoi."
"I'll second that."

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari followed and was very angry, "They made the wrong move by taking her away.."

W0NWILL

Dari saw the look in his eyes, "I don't doubt that."

AbbotAlf0805

When I get my hands on them... I'll... I'll.."

W0NWILL

"Don't tell me, you'll glare at them till they drop dead."

AbbotAlf0805

In the blink of an eye Davidari had his sword to his neck saying, "You just don't get between a warrior and his maiden.. Badrang to Tyrant learned that the hard way.."

W0NWILL

"Well, I expect there'll be a lot of glaring."

AbbotAlf0805