News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Meanwhile, Talon was staring at them with an arched eyebrow, as if to say, "Are you quite through?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari looked down at Talon and he stopped bloodwrathing.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Talon waved a paw, gesturing them to follow him.  He started running down an alley.  Shadow nearly jumped when Jag put an arm over her to help her on.  She smiled at him and put her arm around his shoulders.  They started following Talon.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari ran with Talon and asked him, "So where are you taking me Tal?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Jag stopped and handed a roll of bandages to Dari.  Meanwhile, Talon just gave Davidari a look of annoyance.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari stepped back and said, "whoa.. nice kitty.."

W0NWILL

"Thanks." Dari gave Davidari an annoyed glance, "You ruined my handsome looks forever, Davidari."

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

Jag looked at Davidari.  "You cut 'im open!  Remember?"  Talon just paced back and forth, waiting for them to be quiet.

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

"Ruined my handsome looks forever by cutting off my ear!" Dari snapped.

Rainshadow

Shadow sighed.  "Ugh, bloodwrath.  I've always hated it."  Talon was now standing there, staring at them.  He started tapping his footpaw.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari gasped and said, "Dari! I!! I just!"

Rainshadow

Shadow looked at Davidari.  "Can we just get on with finding your girlfriend?"  Talon nodded furiously.