News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"No s'not!  S'not gwoss!"  Wing shoved his paw towards Gareth.  "C'mon!  Cn'ya make i' stop 'uwtin'?"  (Come on!  Can you make it stop hurting?)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Razer was at the front as usual. She turned around. "What's the hold up?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

"Meesah paw 'urts!"  Wing held out his saliva covered paw.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

OOC:Razer's kinda a jerk too when she's annoyed

BIC:Razer was used to traveling by herself, where she didn't have to worry about stopping every five seconds. She turned around and murmured, "I'm not a healer."

Rainshadow

Wing stuck out his tongue at her, then stuck his paw back into his mouth.  It had stopped hurting, but, being a Dibbun, he thought he could get rid of the teeth marks by keeping it in his mouth.  Plus the fact that he found his paw to be very tasty.

Skyblade

For Razer, every disrespectful action made her think that that person hated her. For a moment, her sensitive brain calculated that the dibbun hated her. Then her blood boiled. She roared, ripped off a tree branch, and snapped it in two. She started hurling stones at everyone, yelling, "I was just making a statement!"

OOC:1 thing....like me, Razer's very sensitve.

Rainshadow

Wing screamed and ran deeper into the woods.  He had never seen anything as scary as that before!  He climbed a tree and sat high up in the branches, crying.

Skyblade

Razer suddenly calmed down at the sound of the dibbun cring. she felt furious with herself. How could she upset a dibbun and make him cry with her terrible temper?
"I'm sorry," Razer murmured. "I'm just....like that. I don't want to hurt any of you."

Rainshadow

Wing had not heard any of this.  He was crying to hard.  Why does she have ta be so mean?  I'm just a wikkwe Dibbun!

W0NWILL

Breersk glared reproachfully at Razer and followed Wing.

Skyblade

Razer hung her head. She was crying on the inside. When would she control her temper? Never, of course. And now everyone hates me, she thought as Breersk glared at her.

"I said I'm sorry," Razer whispered. Wing and Breersk had made her feel very bad, and she was truly sorry. "I-I have a very short temper. I've tried to control it, but I can't..."

OOC:Razer's not the only one feeling guilty, so am I, because i'm messing up this RP... :'(  I'm so sorry, I should just leave the forums and save you all the trouble of my stupid mistakes!

W0NWILL

OOC: No, you're fine, Breersk is something like that

BIC: "It's okay Wing, Razer didn't mean it."

Skyblade

OOC:No really, I am messing things up and I'm sorry. I make too many mistakes on the forums....

BIC:Razer sighed. There was no end to her short temper. She was pretty sure it would happen again, another traveler would be disrespectful to her and she would go on a wild rampage.
She looked up. "Maybe it's better if I leave this group. I am endangering all of you with my short temper, and I don't want that."

W0NWILL

OOC: Don't leave.

BIC: "Let's see if we can get Razer to apologize."

Skyblade

"I've already apologized twice!" cried Razer. She buried her claws in the ground to stop her temper from starting up again. "and I'm not trying to hurt any of you. On the contrary, I'm trying not to hurt you. Impulse tells me to attack whoever disrespects me, but instead I razed inanimate objects."