News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

"Something you guys where talking about earlier." he said as a clue.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"I'm in no mood for games, tell me."

Quickpaw

"And why should I consider giving it to you? I got it myself while you guys were arguing about whatever." he sneered.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Breersk turned away, "Razer, please tie this weasel to a tree, he can stay here, I'm not traveling with a vermin."

Quickpaw

"There you have it. The whole vermin thing. I knew you didn't actually believe in what you said." he growled.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Breersk regarded Vash, "I do believe in that," He said quietly, "I believe that everybeast has potential to be good, but you are not using that potential, I'm disapointed."

Quickpaw

"Ha! The most potential I have is to not be killed. I don't do nice things, nor will I. Let's get that straight right now." he said to the mouse.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Quickpaw

"Fine!" he growled. He turned around and took a berry out of the pack, eating it.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Breersk shook with rage, "Leave! I don't want you in my sight ever again! I tried! By golly I tried! Leave!"

OOC: Don't take this personally, Breersk has anger issues.

Quickpaw

OOC: btw, did you make the awesome fanfic called The Last Crow? I can't wait till the next chapter! It's fine, my guys being a jerk.

BIC: Vash started to walk. "Have fun with wherever you're going." he said with his back turned.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

OOC: Yes, and I'm pleased to say that I'm working on it.  And let's wait for the other folks.

BIC: "Aye, I will! And I hope you don't! I hope the Long Patrol and the Guosim kill you!" Breersk turned away, calling over his shoulder, "C'mon you folks."

Quickpaw

OOC: Great! Ok.

BIC: "So do I." he muttered, unhappy with himself.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing ran up to Vash.  "Wait!  Come back!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"What?" Breersk snapped at Wing, immediately wishing he hadn't, "I'm sorry, what?"