Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"Stop makin' fun o' me!  I sing's well!  An' Bweewsk, you not nice.  I no shut up.  Mawtin, Mawtin, da Wawwiow o' Wedwaww!  Wa wa wa wa wa!"  (You know by now what it means.  Baby talk is fun)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

OOC: Time to spice things up a bit.

BIC: An arrow whizzed almost lazily, Wing it's intended target, Breersk saw the arrow and tackled Wing.

Rainshadow

Wing screamed.  "Wot were dat?!?!"  He stood up and started marching towards the direction where the arrow came from.  "I deman' ta see 'o did dis!  You no awwowed ta shoot me!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Breersk grabbed Wing, hissing, "Stay down!" He grabbed his axes, yelling his warcry, "Redwaaalll!"

OOC: Redwallgurl, you can come in here.

Quickpaw

"You don't need to know." he said. He glanced past the bartender, seeing a wanted sign with a badly drawn face of him, which didn't look much like him, and the name Vash under it. "But if you must know, it's Quickpaw."
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing didn't listen.  He grabbed a stick from the undergrowth and pulled out his kitchen knife.  "WEDWAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!"  He ran as fast as he could after Breersk, and shouted as loud as he could.  Neither were very impressive, but for a kit, they were completely amazing!

W0NWILL

The rat grabbed Vash, pinning his arms to his sides, "Don't lie to me! I knows you are Vash! Remember me? Remember everything you stole!?"

Breersk:

Breersk tackled Wing again, just in time for an arrow to rip a hole in Breersk's ear. He gritted his teeth in pain.

Leatho Shellhound

A that moment Hillack flew over them and up in a tree.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Quickpaw

"If you don't get off me, I'll steal your life too." he growled.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Yew just try. I gots a whole bar o' beasts on my side."

Rainshadow

"Why you got an awwow in ya eaw?  Dat's a funny pwace fow an awwow!"  Wing wriggled his way out from under Breersk.  "I's twyin' ta 'elp!  WEDWAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!"  He tried to run towards the mysterious archer again.

W0NWILL

Breersk trying to stem the flow of blood from his ear, called, "Protect Wing, place his life over your own!"

Leatho Shellhound

Than Hillack flew down, picked Wing up and flew in the nearest tree with the kit.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

"Why are you attacking us? What is your reason?"

OOC: anyone can play the archer, just be sure to say that you're playing him/her.

Rainshadow

Wing screamed in fury and shoved himself away from Hillack.  "AHH!!!"  He fell out of Hillack's arms and plopped onto the ground, an arrow whizzing over his head.  He was unconscious.