News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Breersk ran, not for his life, but for Wing's, and he ran straight into a lone hare.

OOC: That's you, Redwallgurl!

Leatho Shellhound

And at the same time Hillack landed on the hare and took the bow from her.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

redwallgurl

The hare came out of her daydream and into reality. Trina immeadiatly grabbed her bow back and notched an arrow to her bow. Righting herself she called out, "What are you doing?!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

W0NWILL

Breersk looked her up and down, "I could ask you the same question, but in answer, I am trying to save this dibbun from an archer or a few. Not sure why Hillack is still here."

Rainshadow

Wing woke up.  "Wot 'appened?"  He asked as he removed himself from Breersk's grasp.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"You've been unconscious, we need to wait for Razer and the others. They're still fighting." Breersk informed him.

Rainshadow

"'O dey fightin'?"  Wing looked at the hare.  "'O's dat?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

Vash finally tripped on a root, falling to the ground. When he looked up, a young hedgehog was looking curiously at him. The kids parents came out of the bushes, grabbing him away from Vash. "Dtay away from that vermin!" his mother said, taking him into the bush and out of sight. Vash watched them with a fiery glint in his eyes as they left.
I LOVE 80's music.

Leatho Shellhound

"Well where should I be?" asked Hillack
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

"Helping Razer and Gareth!" Breersk snapped.

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"Wot cn'I do?"

OOC:  Hey.

Quickpaw

OOC: hey! I just got back on.))
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Oh.  I was wondering what hey meant lol.

BIC:  Wing continued to stare at the hare.  "'O awe ya an' waddayou doin' 'ere?"

Quickpaw

OOC: lol

BIC: Vash looked at his knife, then heard a wagon coming his way. He hid in the bushes and waited.
I LOVE 80's music.