Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

OOC: Is anyone coming?
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing got bored of waiting and wandered off.  As he was wandering through the trees he tripped and fell over something.  When he got up, he realized that he had tripped over Vash!  "Wot're you doin' 'ere?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"Me? Oh, um...nothin much. Uh...what are you doing?" he asked awkwardly.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Wing? Were'd ye go?"

Rainshadow

"I's bowed.  I's findin' sumtin' ta do."  Wing started to peek through the trees, seeing if he was being followed.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Come here Wing, you don't know whats out there!"

Rainshadow

Wing heard what Breersk was shouting but ignored him.  "Wot awe ya doin' 'ere?"

OOC:  Breersk is a guy right?

W0NWILL

OOC: Yes

BIC: "Alright, I'm coming to get you then."

Rainshadow

OOC:  Thanks.

BIC:  Wing heard Breersk again, so he decided to get out of there.  He ran as fast as he could in the other direction and climbed a tree.  He made it up as high as he could go before realizing that he couldn't get down easily.  He was stuck.

W0NWILL

Breersk appeared under the tree, shaking his head, "I'll have to get you, rascal." He scampered up the tree.

Rainshadow

Wing squealed and started to head higher into the tree.

W0NWILL

Breersk gained on him during a place where the branches were farther apart, he grabbed Wing by his tail, "Gotcha!"

Rainshadow

Wing was slowly being dragged down.  He stuck his claws into the trunk of the tree, keeping him there.

W0NWILL

"Wing, why do you not want to go down?"

Rainshadow

"I wanna talk ta mistew Vash!"