News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

It is a tribe of Noonvale outcasts that moved into a group of caves on the shore." replied Gareth, "The warriors wear this green tunic. I'm just a squire though to my father Davidari."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Wot's a showe?"  Wing snuck behind Breersk and grabbed something from the haversack.  It was a pear.  He then tossed it to Gareth, missing horribly.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

What's your problem kid!" said Gareth, "Zanthar curse you!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Wing started crying.  "I's onwy cuwious!  An' 'o's Zanfaw?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Gareth had heard some bad language when he would hang out around the barracks in his tribe. "Oh just don't throw anything at me."

Quickpaw

Vash walked around, looking for a victim.
I LOVE 80's music.

AbbotAlf0805

Gareth didn't know what to think of the little willdcat dibbun.

W0NWILL

Breersk laughed out loud. He grabbed the dibbun and shook a finger at him, "That's my pear!" He then skipped around with Wing on his shoulders, laughing uncontrollably.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Do you mean Wing?  Wing's on your shoulder?  Just so you can remember, his whole name is Wing of Swooping Eagle, or Wing for short.

W0NWILL

OOC: oops, mistake

Rainshadow

OOC:  No problem, just got me a bit confused lol!

BIC:  Wing climbed down as fast as he could.  "Stoppet!  'E's no' funneh!  I's just twyin' ta shawe!"

W0NWILL

Breersk kept on trying to stifle little gasps of laughter.

Rainshadow

While Breersk was distracted by the laughing, Wing stole an apple from his haversack.  He took a huge bite out of it.  "Ha!"

Quickpaw

Vash heard commotion and started to walk towards it.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Breersk ran up a tree with the agility of a squirrel. He had been taught by the squirrels of the abbey.