News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

"Vash just sat there, somehow just relaxing. He tried to think, but there was nothing to think about. So he just sat there and waited.
I LOVE 80's music.

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

Skyblade

OOC:I said to kill my character cause I'm leaving the forums, but since I might will come back I changed my mind

BIC:Razer looked at the other travelers one last time. She was a loner at heart and could never fit into a group. one day I might return... she thought, and vanished into the night(or day, whatever)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Quickpaw

OOC:,Yay! You're coming back!
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Come back soon please! :'(  Until then, goodbye. :'( :'(

BIC:  Wing looked at Vash.  "'Ow long awe we gonna be 'ewe?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"I da know." he shrugged.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"Wanna pway a game?  'Ow 'bout tag?"  Wing got on his footpaws and smiled at Vash.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Don't trust the weasel, Wing."

Rainshadow

"'E's a nice weasew!"

W0NWILL

"Nice? Gimme a break."

Rainshadow

"Fine!  If you not wike 'im, you weave!"  Wing sat down next to Vash and grabbed onto his arm, determined not to leave until Vash did.

W0NWILL

"Wing, do you want me to tell your parents that you stayed here and was killed by a certain weasel?"

Rainshadow

"'E wouwdn't kiww me!"

W0NWILL

Quickpaw

Vash was tired, so he just listened and stayed quiet.
I LOVE 80's music.