Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"Da weasew is da good 'un!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"And why am I not, Mr. Righteousness?" Vash questioned.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"I give up! I'm not going to argue with a dibbun." Breersk grabbed Wing, while glaring at Vash.

Quickpaw

Vash unsheathed his knife. "Why don't you let the dubbin decide what to do. He's his own creature." Vash told him.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"He's too young to decide between good and evil!"

Rainshadow

Wing struggled to get free of Breersk's grasp, and when he did he immediately ran to Vash.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"Really, because he has it figured out if ya ask me. You're taking him away against his will while I let him decide." Vash said.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Breersk continued as if he hadn't heard him, "Okay Wing, stay here and starve, 'cause the weasel isn't going to feed you." Breersk turned away, "I'll tell your parents."

Rainshadow

"I won't stawve!  I c'n feed mesewf!"  Wing grabbed some berries and started eating them, not knowing that they were poisonous.  He swallowed; then started heaving it back up.

W0NWILL

"I'm no longer doctoring you, the weasel can clean you up if he's all-powerful like you say."

Rainshadow

Wing wiped his mouth off; then immediately began another round of puking.

W0NWILL

Quickpaw

"Come on, Wing. Heres some water. Wash out your mouth. Let's go forage elsewhere." Vash said in an angered tone as he gave Wing a canteen.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing had purged his stomach of the poison.  He grabbed the canteen and took a large gulp of water.  He then followed Vash.

Quickpaw

Vash walked around until he found a bush of berries. He checked the berries carefully. He plucked a couple and handed some to Wing. Then he plopped one in his mouth.
I LOVE 80's music.