News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Breersk grabbed the knife by it's blade and tugged it free, he stowed it in his belt and slung his axes back over his back.

Quickpaw

Vash turned away to hide the bit of sorrow on his face.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing had seen the sorrow on his face.  "Wot?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"Huh? oh, nothing Wing." He said, clearing the emotion off his face.
I LOVE 80's music.

Tiria Wildlough

Mari glanced sideways at Breersk. If he didn't trust Vash, he probably trusted her even less. She started to think about leaving.
OOC: Don't worry, she won't leave.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

"Whewe do yew come fwom, miss Mawi?"  Wing looked up at Mari, hoping that he could get someone to talk.  Vash was being really quiet, and Breersk was... well... Breersk wasn't being fun.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Jack walked up the shore, silently cursing, though he was a sparrow, due to a wing injury as a young one, he couldn't fly, so he dedicated his life to the sea. In a nutshell. He had stopped here to reload and hadn't had much luck, then his crew had run back to the ship and pushed off. He trotted to the trees, stealing some food wouldn't be hard. There was a mountain in the distance. He would head there first.

Triffle bounded through the trees of Mossflower, barely being able to reach some of the branches. She spotted a glimpse of fur through the branches and went towards it. She spotted a cat a little younger than her, "Hello!" She called cheerfully. Several sets of eyes turned on her. "Wot? I jusk bea likkle beask. I no 'awrm to yew." Breersk smiled, "I know you aren't any harm to us. What's your name?" Triffle pounded a tiny paw on her chest, "I bes Twiffal! I bes a likkle swirrel!"

Rainshadow

Wing stuck out a paw in greeting.  "Hewwo!  I be Wing, son of Jag an' Shadow Wiwdfiwe (Wildfire)."

W0NWILL

"Hello Wing!" Triffle was never still, bounding around, doing cartwheels and somersaults. "I bes the daughker o', o', I don' knows." Breersk scratched his head in confusion, listening to the rapid baby talk, "Excuse me, but I have no idea what you're saying."

Quickpaw

"What is going on?!" Vash thought to himself.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Hello mistah weasel! Wot bes yew doin' 'ewre?" "Don't talk to him!" Breersk snapped. Triffle glared at him, "I does what I wants!"

Quickpaw

Vash shot Breersk a quick glare. "I'm part of this mostly peaceful group." he answered.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing put his paws on his hips and glared at Breersk.  "Yeah!  'E be a peacefuw pewson!"

W0NWILL

Breersk snorted and continued walking.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Where are you guys? Cause wherever it is, Ashe is just wandering around the area.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This