News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"Lemme go! Triffle ran away from Wing. "It's getting late." Breersk observed, "Time to bed down."

Rainshadow

"I's not tiwed!  I wanna go fawthew!"  Wing jumped up and down, trying to hide the fact that his eyelids were drooping.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Breersk grabbed Wing by the waist, "Go to sleep."

Rainshadow

"Humph!"  Wing flopped down onto the hard earth.  It was very uncomfortable.  He looked at a tree and quickly scaled it.  Wing then settled down on a branch about twenty feet from the ground.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

Vash just layed down on the dirt and looked up into the sky.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing closed his eyes and immediately fell asleep.  In his dream he saw his parents and older brothers running around and calling his name.  He shouted out "'Ewe I am!  I'm wight 'ewe!"  But they didn't hear him.  He awoke with a jolt and felt a pang of loneliness.  That feeling was quickly replaced with annoyance.  He wanted to go on this journey!  He couldn't turn back now!  With that, he promptly fell back asleep and had no more dreams.

OOC:  Lol Quickpaw.  I just noticed your signature.  Nice.

W0NWILL

Breersk climbed a tree as well, anything to get away from Vash, and spread his cloak between two branches, made sure it was secure and settled down on the little hammock. Triffle, of course, climbed another tree. None of them where aware of dark eyes watching them from the undergrowth. Hushed voices gave orders and conversed, "Whenwe gonna gerrim?" "Quiets, or theybes 'earin' youse loudbeasts!" "We gerrim when theys goes asleepsleep."

Rainshadow

Wing twitched his ear in his sleep and woke up slightly.  "Wuh?"  His half open eyes surveyed the clearing they were camping in.  Nothing.  He fell back asleep.

Quickpaw

Vash just layed still and watched the stars unblinkingly. But this brought up memories. Memories he wanted to forget. He rolled on his side and closed his eyes.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

One of the creatures brandished a small axe, "We besagoin' to gerrim soon." Weeds and dyes covered him so none could tell what creature he was.

Rainshadow

Wing's ear twitched again.  He had definitely heard something this time.  "'O's dere?"

Quickpaw

"Wing, go to sleep." Vash told him grumpily.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Idjits an' loudbeasts!" The leader whacked them with his axe.

Rainshadow

"I tewws ya, I 'eard summat!  Sumbeast's tawkin' out dere!"  Wing climbed down from his perch and started wandering around, saying, "'O's dere?  Show yasewves (yourselves)!"

W0NWILL