News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

OOC:  Who was he saying that to?  Wing or his troops?

BIC:  "'O said dat?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

OOC: His  troops, they have weeds and such as disguises.

BIC: "Warra you doin', Wing?" Triffle poked her head sleepily from around her branch.

Rainshadow

"I 'eawd summat an' I'm goin' ta investigate!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"I's too late too 'vestigate."

Rainshadow

Wing sighed.  Triffle was right.  "Fine."  He walked slowly back to his tree and climbed it, settling back onto the still warm branch.

W0NWILL

Breersk was a deep sleeper. He hadn't woke up during that.
"Theys bes asleepsleep. Wes killim an' take ther thingys. Da-mouse's axebes mine."

Rainshadow

Wing rolled over in his sleep, nearly falling off of the branch.  Nearly.  He didn't wake up for some surprising reason though.  He kept on sleeping.

W0NWILL

The creatures charged, they were small, smaller than a mouse, but larger than a shrew. They looked a little like a mouse and squirrel combined, "We killa youanyou dies!"

Quickpaw

Vash hadn't fallen asleep, and he was up and ready to fight, grabbing a nearby stick.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Breersk woke up, still drowsy, "Wha'?" The savage face of one of the creatures appeared, it could climb as good as any squirrel, "I killa you dead!" Breersk grabbed one of his axes, and cleaved it's head in, "I kill YOU dead! Redwall!" He threw Vash's dagger, it landed next to Vash's footpaw.

Quickpaw

Vash threw the stick at one of the fur balls and kicked up his knife, catching it in his hand.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Y'know, we could sit on them!"

Quickpaw

"It's funny cause it's true." Vash joked.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing woke up and quickly climbed down the tree.  He bounded up to one of the creatures and pulled out his kitchen knife.  "I kiww ya!"  Wing sliced at the creature's paw, cutting it off.

W0NWILL

"You littlevarmint! I killayou!"