Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Wing still sat in the corner.  He was scared of these beasts.  "Wot's yer names?  Whewe awe we?  Whewe's Bweewsk, Gaweth, Twiffwe, Vash, aww o' dem?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"I know as little as you." The shrew said, "But I'm Geht, the mole's Furrdell, and I don't know the name of the hare, he's been here the longest, but he doesn't talk much. Whatever his story is, it must be terrible."

Rainshadow

Wing started crying and babbling.  "Dey attacked us in da night!  I 'eawd dem, but no one wistened ta me.  I feww asweep an' den woke up when da fightin' stawted.  I fought wid de oddews, but one o' da bad beasts 'it me on da 'ead.  I woke up 'ewe wid yew beasts stawing at me.  I wanna go back ta Vash an' Twiffwe an' Gaweth an' even Bweewsk!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

The hare thrust his scarred features in Wing's face, "Be quiet!" He hissed.

Rainshadow

Wing screamed in fright and started crying.  "I wanna go 'ome ta Mummy an' Da!"

W0NWILL

"Be quiet, what's done is done, and you've doomed yourself. Just sit back and try to live as long as you can."

Quickpaw

"Dang it! I told him to stay back!" Vash growled, feeling angry at himself.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"I goes." Before they could argue, Triffle bounded back to Mossflower. "It's time to get him." Breersk growled.

Quickpaw

Vash had determined look on his face. A look that said 'you better not be on my bad side.'
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Lets go!"

OOC: The mole and shrew in the pit can be RPed by anyone.

Quickpaw

"Let's" Vash muttered.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"Whewe awe yew fwom, Missus Ghett an' Mistaw Fuwwdeww?"  (Furrdell)

W0NWILL

OOC: Ghett is female

BIC: "I'm from around the River Moss." Ghett said. "Hurr boi, Oi'm frum 'round ee qurrey.(quarry)"

W0NWILL

OOC: Sorry about double posting, but I want to let you know that I will be gone in a couple days for a week or so on vacation, I ask that this RP is left alone during that time. But I will post when I can.

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.