News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

OOC:  Ooh!  Have fun on vacation!

BIC:  Wing heard a yowling sound outside of the cave.  "W-wot is dat?"  He looked towards the entrance right as a large, black beast was thrown in.  It quickly turned around and tried to fight it's way out, but it was trapped.  The creature made a funny noise that Wing had never heard before.  It then turned around and sat down.  Wing thought it might have been crying.  "'O awe yew?  An' wot awe yew?"
  The creature looked at Wing and spoke in a deep voice, "My name is Abby.  Have you never seen a dog before?"
  Wing's eyes widened.  "Dog?  Onwy in stowies my Mum towd me ta get me ta bed.  I didn't know dey was twue!"
  Abby looked at the little cat.  "Well, they are true.  I'm a black Labrador.  What's your name?"
  Wing backed up against the wall and said, "M-my name's Wing."
  Abby held out a paw, which Wing took hesitantly.  "Nice to meet ye, Wing."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

The hare snorted and tried to melt back into the shadows. "Hello." Geht said, "I'm Geht, and this is Furrdell."

Rainshadow

"Hello.  Wot are you in for?"  A smile lit on Abby's face; she had always been one for jokes.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Same as you, to be eaten." Geht said bluntly.

Rainshadow

"They won't be able to kill me!  I'm much bigger than them, and I have more fighting skill in one paw than they have in their entire bodies!  It's just that they came on me while I was asleep."  Abby was worried.  She had wanted to die in a heroic matter, or maybe just die while traveling.  Not eaten!

W0NWILL

"Sorry, but the beat you into unconsciousness through the bars with spear butts before they eat you. It happened to Reffs, a hedgehog."

Rainshadow

"Ha!  My skull is thick!  All Labradors have thick skulls!  They couldn't knock me out if they tried!"  Abby knocked on her head to show them how hard it was.

W0NWILL

"You have no idea." The hare said, "That's what Reffs said."

Rainshadow

Abby just shook her head and got up to sit in a dark corner.  Wing knocked on his head and said, "I don' wanna ge' 'it in da 'ead!"

W0NWILL

"We're all doomed. Just be quiet so it can be quick." The hare said.

Rainshadow

Wing started crying again, while Abby started banging the back of her head against the wall.  At least I'll get a decent meal before I die.

W0NWILL

"Sorry about him, he's always negative. Oh no, food." Geht groaned.

Rainshadow

Abby stood up and stared, wide-eyed in excitement, at the door.  "Food?  I'm so hungry!"  Wing just sat whimpering on the floor.

W0NWILL

A cauldron of a mash of oatmeal was placed close to the bars, "Eatty it upup! Get plenny fattedup!"

Rainshadow

Abby immediately stuck her face in it and started lapping up the food.  She didn't live with anyone, so she had no table manners.  Wing just stared at her in disgust and didn't eat a thing.