Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Wing purred in his sleep.  He was having a good dream now.  Surrounded by family and friends, playing with his brothers.  Yes, this was a good dream.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

Vash was nowhere to be seen. He was sneaking through the camp.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Breersk rolled his eyes. Idiot! "Well, looks like we're attacking.

One of the creatures thrust his face to the bars, "Timeto eatyup!" The hare shoved Wing off his lap. He punched the creature in the eye, "EULALIA!"

Rainshadow

Abby woke up and started lashing out at the creatures outside of the cave.  She kicked and bit and barked.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"This isn't your fight, dog!" The hare shoved Abby back. A blow of a spearbutt to the top of his head stunned him. Quickly, the creatures dragged him out and slammed the makeshift door.

Rainshadow

Abby rammed herself into the door repeatedly.  "Stop!  Bring 'im back!  Take me!  Take me!  I be fatter than him!"  She kept ramming herself into the door.

W0NWILL

"Builda bigbig flames!" They danced around, stabbing at the air with spears and sticks, "Getta sorrelan'basilan'anyt'ing! Make him muchgood!"

Rainshadow

Wing started clawing at the door.  "Come back, Mr. Hawe!  Come back!  Why awe ya weavin' us?"  He started crying.

W0NWILL

"Shh, be quiet." Geht shushed him.

Rainshadow

Wing hugged Geht and held tight.  He kept on crying, this time into Geht's tunic.  Abby just kept banging on the door.

W0NWILL

"Ee hurebeast is ee dead 'un." Furrdell said gravely.

Quickpaw

Vash found the cage by following the commotion. He waited till the beasts left with a hair and approached the cage.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

OOC: Quicky, the beasts will see you, their camp is basically a circle with small huts around the edges, the prison cave on one end, and the fire pit in the middle.

Rainshadow

"Psst!  Everybeast!  There be a vermin outside o' the cave!"  Abby ran away from the door, sure that she was a dead beast.  She tried to cover Wing.

Quickpaw

As a cannibal was about to see him, Vash immediatly took cover. He had seen what he wanted too, and started to walk out of the camp, careful not to be seen.
I LOVE 80's music.