News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"Okay, I think it's gone!"  Abby ran to the door and started banging against it again.  "Let us out!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

That dog seemed pretty strong. If I could get that door open, spotted or not, that dog can help. Vash thought. If he got that cage open before those creatures reached him, he might have a chance.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

The hare shook his head, clearing it and saw Vash, "Leave them alone, you mangy vermin!"

Rainshadow

Wing just tried to get closer to Geht and farther away from the freakish cannibals.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

Vash put a finger over his mouth, telling the hare to shush. He closed his eyes and prayed. What he was going to do next would be insane.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Abby's paws were starting to get sore.  "Let... us... huff, huff... out!"

Quickpaw

OOC: how is the cage locked? Is it with a normal key lock?
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

OOC: It's latched with a crude key holding the latch to the cage.

Rainshadow

OOC:  It's a cave, not a cage.  Isn't it?

Quickpaw

OOC: Ok, good.

Vash dashed straight for the cage, not looking back.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Abby saw the vermin running towards the cave again.  "It's coming back!  Everyone!  Get away from the door!"  She jumped away from the door, taking Wing with her.

Quickpaw

Vash pulled out his knife and went for the lock.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"Ye stay back!  I be warnin' ye!"  Abby lashed out at the creature.

Quickpaw

"Shut up!!" He shouted to her as he picked the lock with his knife.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing gasped.  "Mistaw Vash!  Mistaw Vash!  It's me!  Wing!"  Abby turned to Wing.  "Ye know this beast?"  Wing nodded.  "Me an' Mistaw Vash an' Bweewsk an' Gaweth an' aww dose folks!"