News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

The creatures saw him, "Gerrim! He takin' the goodfood!" Breersk flung an axe, it embedded in the skull of one. He ran to pick it up, "Get Wing Vash!"

Rainshadow

"Bweewsk!"  Wing glued himself to the door, trying to see everybeast outside.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"I see ya, kid." Vash muttered, concentrating on the lock.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Abby looked at Vash.  "Wait, let me try somethin'.  Yew try ta pick the lock there, an' I'll try ta break the door down."  She started banging her entire body against the door.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Breersk saw the hare over the fire that was starting, he chopped at the ropes binding his footpaws, but didn't have the time to chop the ropes from his forepaws. The hare charged at a group of the cannibals, using the long stick as a weapon, he was hunched forward.

OOC: He looked like Jack from that scene with the cannibals in the second movie. With the bamboo pole tied to his back.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol, nice one.

BIC:  Abby kept on banging at the door while Wing was punching at it.

Quickpaw

Vash finally broke the lock, smiling at his triumph.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

OOC: Seeya. G2G for now.

BIC: The hare floored a few cannibals simply by turning around.

Rainshadow

OOC:  See ya later!

BIC:  Unfortunately, Abby didn't know that.  She had been backing up and was now charging at the door.  She flew out of it and landed flat on her face.  Wing just ran out and hugged Vash.

Quickpaw

OOC: bye!

"I got 'im, Breersk, let's go!" Vash yelled as he kicked a cannibal in the face.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Alright!" Breersk grabbed the hare and sprinted for the slope, the creatures hard on his heels.

OOC: I was kicked off the computer but got this one to work.

Rainshadow

Abby got up just in time to punch a cannibal in the face.  She then chased after the escaping creatures, stopping only to try and help Geht and Furrdell (that's his name right?) get out of the cave.

Quickpaw

Vash ran out of the camp as fast as he could.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Lemme go, mouse!"

Geht accepted her paw graciously. Furrdell shook his head, "Nay, young 'un, moi seasons ur near run. Oi'll stop 'em frum gettin' ee."

Rainshadow

Abby smiled sadly at Furrdell.  "Thank ye."  She then ran with Geht to the other beasts.