Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Furrdell grabbed a spear that one of the guards had left. He roared out his challenge, "Oi'll be yurr killin' beast, cumm to Oi!" He hurled himself at the foebeast, brandishing the spear and yelling similar threats. Geht looked sadly back at he friend.

Quickpaw

Vash had run far enough and started to slow down. He started to put his hands over his body to make sure he hadn't lost anything, which to his surprise he hadn't.
I LOVE 80's music.

Quickpaw

OOC: I g2g for 1-2 hours soon.

I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Mouse! Put me down!" "Sure thing,oh greater being hare. I'll leave you tied to the pole since you can magically free yourself." That remark brought a hiss of annoyance from the hare.

OOC: Bye!

Rainshadow

OOC:  Okay, see ya later in advance!

BIC:  Abby ran as fast as she could and caught up to Wing.  She managed to pant out "Are ye okay?" before passing out.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Let go of the flippin' pole!"

Rainshadow

Wing ran up to Abby.  "Wot 'appened?  We need ta 'ewp 'ew!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

Quickpaw

OOC: school starts tomorrow (for me). *sigh*
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Fun!

BIC:  Wing tried to pick Abby up.  "Hewp me!"

Quickpaw

"What do ya need?" Vash said, walking over.

OOC: Maybe.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"Missus Abby fainted an' I's twyin' ta pick 'ew up!"

W0NWILL

Trina jumped in to help Breersk carry the hare, "Lemme down! I can walk by myself!" Trina chuckled inwardly, "Okay, Breersk, on the count of three. One. Two. THREE!" Simultaneously they dropped the pole. The hare grunted as he hit the ground. Trina cut through the bonds, taking care to get as close to his paws as possible, without cutting them off.

He swore softly, "Goodbye." He snapped. He jumped up and ran away from them, and away from the cannibals.

"Here, my friends, is where I leave you as well. That old mole was my friend for many a season. I will try to recover his...his...body while they are chasing you, he will not hold them back for long. Good luck." Geht left, on a track that was not the most direct route to the cannibal's camp.

Quickpaw

Vash helped Abby up.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

OOC: Just to let you know, two people will be gone, Rain and I, so this RP won't be going anywhere. Since it's mainly Rain, Quickpaw and I that post.