News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

"Let's get goin' before those things catch up." Vash said.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

OOC: They're all together now.

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Abby turned to Breersk and stuck out her paw.  "Hello, mate.  The name's Abby.  What's yer's?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Breersk accepted the paw. "No wish to be rude, but what are you? And me name's Breersk."

Rainshadow

"Ah, don' worry.  I've been asked that question many, many, many times.  I be a dog.  A black Labrador to be specific."  Abby scratched her head.  Had she gotten fleas from being in that cave for so long?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Can't hang 'round here. They'll be on our trails."

Rainshadow

"Ha!  They can't be better trackers than a dog!  They don' have nearly as good sniffers!"  Even so, Abby started walking in the opposite direction.  She stopped suddenly and turned around.  "Where are we goin'?"

W0NWILL

"Salamandastron. Though we're having trouble."

Rainshadow

"Salamandastron!  I be goin' there!"  Abby looked at Breersk, who was obviously the leader of this group.  "So, are we goin' or what?"

W0NWILL

"We should either run like hellgates was after us, because, technically it is, or go slow and rub out our tracks." The screams of the cannibals came into earshot, "Y'know, I'm opting for the first option."

Rainshadow

"So am I."  Abby grabbed Wing off of Vash's back and started running as fast as she could away from the cannibals.  She hoped that Breersk and the others were following.

W0NWILL

"Hurry up!" Breersk ran after Abby.

Rainshadow

"Oooh!  I just want ta defenestrate these beasts!"  Abby felt as though she had never run this fast in her life.  Wing was just going "WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" as he rode on her shoulders.

W0NWILL

OOC: lol, though where would she defenestrate them?

BIC: "Hello!" A squirrelbabe dropped from a tree in front of Abby.

OOC: That's Triffle.