Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Trina was the last to climb. She hauled herself onto a branch, her footpaws were kicking at the air trying to get a hold.

"Good! Now we goes that-a-way!" Triffle pointed in the direction of some mountains.

Rainshadow

"Climbin' through trees?  And I thought bein' eaten was bad!"  Reluctantly, Abby began to head in that direction.  Wing jumped onto her back, nearly making her fall off.  "Whoa!  Don' do that, Wing!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

Vash started jumping from branch to branch.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"How do ye do tha', Vash?  'Tis not fair; ye can do tha', I cannot!"  Abby tried to copy Vash's movement, but to no avail (I like that word!).  She then decided to cautiously walk on the branches.  Wing got tired of the slow movement and grabbed onto a branch, swinging around like a squirrel!  Abby just glared at him.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Good! There bes a cave inna moungtin."

Rainshadow

"An' how far be the mountain?"  Abby was still uncomfortable with the heights, but she had sort of gotten a little bit used to walking in the trees.

W0NWILL

"Not far. I 'pose you cudda gottin there froma ground, but walkin' onna twees is bewwer."

Quickpaw

"You don't seen that good with coardination." Vash said to Abby.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"Oh, I be good wi' coordination, it just be heights that scare me.  Water and land be me allies, heights be me worst enemy!"

Quickpaw

"Well, this probably won't be the last time were in he air." Vash said as he went a little bit further.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing giggled and started going further while Abby looked a little green.  "Triffle?  Ya sure we can't go by lan'?"

Quickpaw

Vash laughed some more.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Abby glared at him; Wing still swinging from branches like a squirrel.  "You's comin', Miss Abby?"  Abby nodded and carefully made her way forward.

Quickpaw

"How much longer?" Vash asked.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"Yah, how much longer?  I can't stan' ta be up here much longer!"  As Abby said this, she tripped slightly and screamed.  Wing grabbed a hold of her and tried to pull her back up.  She eventually got back on her feet.  "That's i'!  I wanna go back ta solid land!"