News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

"What was that?" Vash asked at the sound of a scream.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing shrugged.  "I dunno."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"Maybe it was Abby!" Vash said in realization.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing was now wide eyed with fear.  "We gotta go 'ewp 'ew!"  With that, he climbed out of the hiding spot and headed toward the noise.
  Abby now had one weapon.  Now for the other two!  She crept alongside the group of cannibals, hoping that she wasn't making noise.  She had her eyes on the creature holding her javelins.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"Wing wait!" Vash called after him. He facepawed and ran after Wing.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Abby was now wishing that she had let Breersk and the others go with her.  She needed backup.  She was about to go back to the cave to get help when she stepped on a twig.  It made a horribly loud snapping noise.  She quickly dove into the bushes and hoped that the creatures were loud enough that they hadn't heard her.

Quickpaw

Vash ran towards the commotion as fast as he could.
I LOVE 80's music.

Tiria Wildlough

Mari drew her secret knife and followed.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Quickpaw

Vash looked back. "You're coming too?" he asked.
I LOVE 80's music.

Tiria Wildlough

'Of course,' said Mari. 'I don't like being up in that tree much, anyway.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Quickpaw

"Well, let's just hope you aren't down in a grave by the end of this." Vash said as he slowed down to let her catch up.
I LOVE 80's music.

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

OOC:  I'm waiting for W0NWILL.

W0NWILL

"List! Therebes lotsanoise! We killait an' eatit." The creatures readied their weapons and closed in on the noise. "There!" One shouted. It was his last shout, an axe grew out the back of his skull and he fell down facefirst almost on top of Abby. But it was enough, the creatures had heard the shout.

Rainshadow

Abby yelped in surprise.  She had been ready to spear that vile creature!  What happened to it?  Breersk!  She jumped up and howled, throwing herself into the mob.  Her spear was flying in all directions while she was trying to get to the javelins and knives.