News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"No time to explain. They'll come back. I cant keep them away for long. Are there any other beasts around here to help?"

OOC: We need to wait for Tiria and Quickpaw.

Quickpaw

And that's when Vash came into sight. "What happened?!" he asked.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Rustip shrugged, "Could you tell me? I personally have no idea. Though that thing got an axe," He pointed at Abby, "and the cannibals will be back soon. So please, tell me what's going on."

Quickpaw

"We're being chased by them, but she just had to come back for her pointy sticks." Vash muttered, glaring at Abby.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Never underestimate pointy sticks. Help me drag this creature to someplace. Oh, we can't forget to take the axe out, rip up a cloak or something for a bandage, please help me since I have no idea what to do, do you?"

Rainshadow

Wing toddled up to Abby's leg.  "Dat looks like it 'uwts.  'Ow awe we gonna get it out?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Rustic shrugged, "Pull it out I guess, little one." He tore off the bottom part of his tunic for a bandage.

Rainshadow

Wing shrugged, grabbed the axe handle and yanked.  He yanked it so hard that he just went flying backwards a few feet.  Abby jolted awake, screaming, "AH!  What did ye do ta me leg?!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Er, I didn't meen like that. I think you wrap that bandage around the leg and tie it around a stick."

Rainshadow

Abby groaned in pain.  "Why did ye 'ave ta pull it out, little matey?"
  Wing whimpered, "Sowwy, Miss Abby.  I's towd by Mistaw 'edge'og 'ewe dat I's supposed ta pull out da axe.  I pulled it out!"

W0NWILL

"I had no part in that." Rustip grabbed a stick and knotted his ripped-up shirt around it and twisted; it was crude but somewhat effective.

Quickpaw

"Well, don't use a stick unless it's brocken. I'm no medic, but I know some things." Vash said.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"I thought it was called a tourniquet? Anyway, let's get going."

Quickpaw

"What he said. Let's get going." Vash agreed.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Abby tried to get up and howled in pain.  Wing ran over and tried to help her up, but he was too small.*  Abby looked to where she thought Breersk was and smiled a painful smile.  "Can ye help me along, mate?"

*Wing comes to Abby's hip.  He's very short and she's pretty tall.