News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

OOC: Remember Breersk isn't around here.

BIC: "Dunno who you're looking at, but I'll help you along."

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol, whoops!  Forgot.

BIC:  Abby looked at the hedgehog and hesitated.  "Maybe I should have somebeast else help me along.  Ye've got some sharp shoulders there, mate."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Nonsense! I can carry you as good as anybeast!"

Rainshadow

Abby grunted and held out an arm for him to grab.  "Can ye lift me?  I be pretty heavy."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Woo!" Rustip wheezed, "Ye got that right. Just stand up, we don't have much time. And, incidentally, who is the Breersk fellow?"

Rainshadow

"Mouse," grunted Abby as she tried to stand up again.  This time she got onto her paws, but her leg was killing her.  "He be a mouse tha' got a stupid axe stuck in me leg."

W0NWILL

"Nice axe." Rustip commented, "Lean on me an' your friends. We'll get away, I hope."

Rainshadow

Wing put his arm around Abby's waist and Abby put her paw on his head, leaning on him slightly.  "Thankee."

W0NWILL

"And where is this mouse?" Rustip asked.

Rainshadow

"I dunno," Abby grunted.  "Wing, do ye know where Breersk be?"  Wing shook his head.  "Nuh uh."

W0NWILL

"Well that isn't our problem now." Rustip grabbed Abby's paw, "C'mon!"

Tiria Wildlough

'Where are we going now?' asked Mariuley.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

"I dunno. Someplace that's not here?"

Quickpaw

"How about back to the bushy place?" Vash suggested.
I LOVE 80's music.

Tiria Wildlough

'I thought we were going to Salamandastron.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.