Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Abby barked out, "Just make up yer minds please!"  Wing agreed.  "Yeah!  Make up y'minds!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"I don't want to go anymore. Now that Breersk is gone, no mouse to help means vermin NOT welcome. And that means death." he said.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Rustip shook his head, "You can't go back. They'll be ready. We'll go to Salamandstron and ask for help. They'll want to fatten the mouse up a bit."

Rainshadow

Abby nodded.  "I agree wi' the spikedog.  We should go ta Salamandastron.  For one thing, it'll be safer there than 'ere."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"Whatever. I'm not going anywhere near that place. I'd rather be hiding from the cannibals." Vash retorted.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Abby hobbled up to Vash and stared him dead in the eyes.  "Yer comin' wi' us, vermin.  There be more strength in numbers, an' yer one more than a few Dibbuns, a spikedog an' just a few others.  Yer comin' wi' us!"

Quickpaw

"No." He growled back, eying with an equal glare.
I LOVE 80's music.

Tiria Wildlough

Mari looked away. She wanted to see Salamandastron, but she knew Vash was right: vermin weren't welcome at the fire mountain.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Wing started tearing up.  "Pwease, Mistaw Vash!  Come wi' us!  I don' wanna go if yew don' go!"

Quickpaw

"Forget it, kid. I'm not going to die pointlessly, not even for you." he responded, crossing his arms.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing stomped over to Vash and stood beside him.  "If yew not goin', I not goin'!"  He promptly sat down.

Quickpaw

"Wing, you'll be safer in Salamandastron. You shoul go. I'll be waiting when you come back." Vash assured him.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing started crying and hugged Vash's leg.  Even though he didn't know Vash very well, Vash was like an older brother to him.  Certainly more fun than Wing's older brothers!  "You gotta stay 'ewe an' not die!  I wanna talk ta ya aftew we get back fwom Sawamandastwon!"

W0NWILL

OOC: Just to let you know, Breersk will not appear again with the travelers in this RP. Plot point. :)

BIC: "They'll let us in, after I've explained. We'll come back for him."

Quickpaw

OOC: Getting ready for the sequel?

BIC: "Don't worry, I'll be fine." Vash said, ruffling Wing's hair.
I LOVE 80's music.