News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

Vash stormed off. He walked behind the vermin, barely noticed. He wasn't even going to bother with them if he could. He was so mad, however, that he didn't realize he was going the sane way they had came, where the cannibals where.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

The vermin stopped and faced the ruins of Marshank, the weasel with the peg leg murmured in a loud enough voice for his ten, now eleven, vermin to hear, "Gurff don't want 'em dead, 'e want's slaves." Then, in a much louder voice he yelled, "Charge!"

Quickpaw

Vash knew he couldn't just walk away without being caught. He cupped his paw around a weasel in the back of the pack and silently plunged his knife into the creature's back, then his the body in some bushes. He ran back to the group as they charged, blending in. He charged with them, though stayed in the back.
I LOVE 80's music.

Tiria Wildlough

Hidden in the bushes, Mari chuckled at Vash's clever move. She started laughing fully, now. It had been so long since she'd laughed.
Suddenly, one of the vermin noticed her. She gasped as he pointed at her. 'It musta been that one!' he yelled. 'Come on!'
Mari turned to run, but she tripped and fell flat on her face.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Quickpaw

Vash saw the commotion and ran over, supposedly to help the other weasel, but actually to help Mary.
I LOVE 80's music.

Skyblade

Quote from: W0NWILL on January 31, 2013, 04:54:00 AM
"Biggaotter comin'!" A cannibal shrieked, and hopped through the trees with the agility of a squirrel toward the deep hollow lit with cooking fires. He stopped at a large beech at one end of the hollow and dropped down. Built into the beech was a little grate door, with holes large enough for a captive to stick their paws out and eat from the bland oatmeal the cannibals used to fatten them up, "Getting nice'n'fat, yesyes?" He chittered in amusement as Breersk pressed his face to the door and bared his teeth, "Fat enough to crush you." Breersk snarled. The cannibal was far enough from the door Breersk couldn't reach him, but the cannibal took an involuntary step back at Breersk's expression. Their numbers had been severely diminished as the biggaotter started killing them when they crossed paths. And with some still out on the chase, they were in a weaker position.

Razer took quick action. As swiftly but also as quietly as she could muster the tough otter went in pursuit of the cannibal.  When the cannibal was taunting Breersk she had managed to get close enough that he was in shooting range. Aiming for a clean blow through the head, Razer fit arrow to bow and fired.

OOC: Her weapons are a sword and bow.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

W0NWILL

OOC: The cannibal's camp is actually pretty civilized, they live in a large hollow, with rather steep sides. At one end there's the beech. Along the sides of the hollow's bottom, there's little huts where the more important ones sleep. The rest make do with the ground, hammocks, or treetops. However, since many them are still coming back/have been killed in the chase, they all sleep in the huts currently. In the center of the hollow there's a large cooking fire.

BIC: A dumpy female was stirring up the bland oatmeal to feed Breersk just inside the doorway of a hut, "Summun killa!" She screeched as the other cannibal fell, arrow driven into his skull, "Killit! Roastit!" The cannibals left came out of their huts, with an assortment of weapons, mainly stone axes and spears, but there were a few slings and knives. They peered around trying to find Razer.

Quickpaw

OOC: I don't know what to do.
I LOVE 80's music.

ZaniatheBlack

OOC: I don't know what species you are Breersk, you either Razer  ???

BIC: Zania's ear twitched as it caught the distressed noises coming from the cannibal camp nearby. What is going on here? she thought. Zania was a young cat, her fur was a solid black and it was said she had been born on a night with no moon. She had been sneaking past the huts in hope that the cannibals would not spot her, but she decided to investigate. Once there, Zania analyzed the situation quickly, then saw a creature trapped in the beech. Glancing around she saw two big axes that obviously belonged to the one in the beech tree, the vermin didn't carry weapons so large. Zania's mind was made up, she began to slither toward the twin axes . . . 
I am Zania the Black cat and I fear nobeast, and I vow that whoever made the stars that shine, whoever made green trees of pine, whoever dreamed up fish and mice, or sun and rain and snow and ice, that I MUST have the power in my paws,to help when there's a worthy cause!!!

R.I.P. Rose of Noonvale

Rainshadow

OOC:  Welcome to the forum, Zania!  Just letting you know, if you would like to be in this RP, you need to sign up here.  ;)
  Also, Breersk is a mouse and Razer is an otter (I believe)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

ZaniatheBlack

OCC: ok, thanks guys  :)
I am Zania the Black cat and I fear nobeast, and I vow that whoever made the stars that shine, whoever made green trees of pine, whoever dreamed up fish and mice, or sun and rain and snow and ice, that I MUST have the power in my paws,to help when there's a worthy cause!!!

R.I.P. Rose of Noonvale

ZaniatheBlack

Zania would have to be careful not to make a sound. There were vermin guarding the axes, but they seemed to be worrying more about the otter than what they were supposed to be concentrating on. Zania was able to slide the axes off the ground and into her paws with ease. Inching along the side of the hollow she reached the beech at the other end of the camp, "hey, mouse, these are yours am I right?" She showed the imprisoned mouse the axes.

R.I.P. Rose of Noonvale

W0NWILL

"Give me 'em, cat." Breersk hissed, "I'll clean house, starting with you." He made a grab for the axes through the door. While paws could easily fit, axes were a different matter, and if he could get his paws on the axes, he wouldn't be able to use them correctly.

ZaniatheBlack

"Never said I wouldn't give 'em to ya, no need to get all feisty about it, now watch out in there," Zania swung the axes and broke the grate, giving the mouse a way out.

R.I.P. Rose of Noonvale