News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

The crash of the axes splintering their gate made the cannibals turn. They shrieked in anger as one and massed toward Zania and Breersk, turning their backs on Razer.

Breersk grinned craftily, "Now, me axes."

ZaniatheBlack

"Here, I don't need 'em," Zania said, throwing the axes to him. She unsheathed her long, white claws and plunged into the sea of vermin, slashing wildly.
I am Zania the Black cat and I fear nobeast, and I vow that whoever made the stars that shine, whoever made green trees of pine, whoever dreamed up fish and mice, or sun and rain and snow and ice, that I MUST have the power in my paws,to help when there's a worthy cause!!!

R.I.P. Rose of Noonvale

W0NWILL

Breersk grabbed the axes and ran toward the cannibals, "Ha ha! That's for the disgusting porridge! Never feed a beast that again!" He swung his axes with a skill, the hiltstones braining vermin, the axeblades beheading them.

To say that the cannibals were terrified would be an understatement. The retreated quickly, waving their weapons, hoping to slow the attack. The few slingers they had put stones in their slings and let them fly at them. They were completely ignoring Razer.

ZaniatheBlack

Dodging the stones, Zania roared a battle cry and that was enough to send the vermin running away as fast as their paws could carry them. "Nice work mouse, what's your name?" Zania asked, watching the cannibals retreat.
I am Zania the Black cat and I fear nobeast, and I vow that whoever made the stars that shine, whoever made green trees of pine, whoever dreamed up fish and mice, or sun and rain and snow and ice, that I MUST have the power in my paws,to help when there's a worthy cause!!!

R.I.P. Rose of Noonvale

W0NWILL

OOC: They don't give up that easily. They're my puppets.

BIC: The cannibals stopped at the edge of the hollow and turned back toward the two. The slingers fitted more stones to their slings and let them loose.

Breersk didn't answer, he gripped his axes more tightly. He knew that these cannibals were not giving up. Several of them had chased his old group towards, what he thought, was Salamandastron! Sure enough, the cannibals turned back and fired more stones. Breersk let his feet slid out from underneath him and dropped to the ground.

ZaniatheBlack

OCC: Affirmative

BIC: "Hmmph, figures," Zania grouched jumping behind a hut to avoid the stones. She saw the mouse slide down onto the ground. "What do we do now?" she shouted.

R.I.P. Rose of Noonvale

Quickpaw

OOC: Welcome! I might have to make a new charrie.
I LOVE 80's music.

swift paw

name:asesino demonio(translated to english devil killer)
Weapons:10 daggers
Injuries:too many to count
description:black and white,scars all over chest and arms,usually wears a leather vest,
personality:loner,sad,short tempered
geronimo!!!!!!!!

W0NWILL

OOC: Be sure to use the joining page and supplied form.

BIC: "No idea." Breersk replied, "We could just wait here until they kill us."

swift paw

geronimo!!!!!!!!

Skyblade

OOC: Is this roleplay still going on?  :(

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Quickpaw

OOC: I don't know, it doesn't seem like it.
I LOVE 80's music.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: I think I was in this one but got a little (OK... a lot) behind.  ::)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Are we still going? Because I really liked this RP.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Quickpaw

OOC: Same here! We could start another rp based on this or continue where we left of if possible.
I LOVE 80's music.