Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

What is your favorite species?

Started by Superdreuzel, June 14, 2011, 04:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Wylder Treejumper

Oh no ya don't. I can't. So its OK if others can't.

I love my logic.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

redwallbro

Hares for sure! They are awesome in all ways! The speech, the fight, and the names.
Give 'em Blood an' Vinegar!!!

Faiyloe

Squirrels!!! Wonderful in action. I like their fighting style. Fast agile and good with a bow. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Sea otters.
Ferrets.
River otters.
Ferrets.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Ferrets are cool.  ;D I like those too.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Tam and Martin

This is a very tough topic for myself seeing as I love almost all the creatures and species  ;D :P  I'd say hares, squirrels, otters, and shrews are at the top of the list followed by moles and such. I also do like some vermin species.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

willruth

Lizards, Adders and Moles and Mice!!! :)

urthstripe

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on June 14, 2011, 07:51:03 PM
Ah, not at all. Though you do have a bit of a point, though some voles were pretty valorous in their own ways
the ONLY vole I like is Tan loc from Mariel of Redwall .

marmfloxy

definitely foxes and squirrels  :D although moles have my favourite speech
"Now you'll see why I'm called the shooting star!"~ Gin, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
Owl City and Sky Sailing are made of awesome! ^.^
"There is no old Adam Young, there is no new Adam Young, merely different colors and different brushstrokes over the same canvas"

Jewel Thief

Hares, Foxes, Ferrets, Badgers, Pine Martens, Sables, Otters, and Monitors.
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those silver pistols?
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those arrowheads?

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jewel Thief

They're giant, exotic, fearless, beast-eating, dragon-like reptiles who don't spend their days traipsing around in some desolate swamp somewhere following a bumbling toad's every whim. What is there not to like about 'em, if villains is your thing? >;3
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those silver pistols?
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those arrowheads?

Romsca