Vitch's background ideas

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 12, 2012, 10:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

Commandment #3 has just been broken :P

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Tiria Wildlough

Guys, guys, let's be nice, OK? I'm not trying to be a moderator, but I don't like to see people fighting over something that's actually NOT THAT IMPORTANT.
Anyway, I don't think Vitch is a rat/mouse hybrid. That's just not possible.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

AbbotAlf0805

It's possible just not likly

Felldoh154

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 15, 2012, 11:53:33 AM
Guys, guys, let's be nice, OK? I'm not trying to be a moderator, but I don't like to see people fighting over something that's actually NOT THAT IMPORTANT.
Anyway, I don't think Vitch is a rat/mouse hybrid. That's just not possible.

Don't start the hybrid thing over again please lol

AbbotAlf0805

But there is still a chance of that.

Felldoh154

Is it possible for a rat and mouse to mate in real life?

AbbotAlf0805

Well it IS Redwall. I mean, Wearat and Wearet. Hybrids are possible.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

Bragoon dressed up as one, it was a joke.

Flandor

The Wearers were deformed monstrosities.  You can't mate two species of animal.  It results in stillborn, infertile, deformed offspring, or none at all.  They've accomplished it with a few rare combinations (mules for example) but in general it's simply not viable.  A rat and a mouse are actually not closely related.  They look similar but they're not even in the same genus.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

AbbotAlf0805

ok (ouch). but i mean him having a rat father could explain his rat looks and his mouse mother could explain his height.

Flandor

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 15, 2012, 09:15:44 PM
ok (ouch). but i mean him having a rat father could explain his rat looks and his mouse mother could explain his height.

If if were possible for them to mate, yes, but it's not.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer