Vitch's background ideas

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 12, 2012, 10:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Why? Brian loves imagination.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

So it's impossible but we r imagining that it is?

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

Tiria Wildlough

I don't think rats and mice could mate. But if they did, and that was Vitch's backstory, it'd be a pretty dark fanfiction. I wouldn't read it.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lutra

Looks like all the mods were on vacation at once. :p (I think we actually were!)

Anyway, Alf, there's no considerable proof of this, and I just looked through all six pages of this, and saw nothing linked to.  Did you come up with this theory on your own, or did someone write it down somewhere?  In all honesty, I don't think this is true.  Cluny is not stated to have a wife in the books, therefore with no mate, he has no son.  It sounds like whatever you read, wherever you read it, its an interesting piece of fanfiction and nothing more. ;)  I'm in the camp that says Vitch is not Cluny's son because the evidence doesn't point it as a possibility.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Felldoh154

That's about where I am :P but I admit it would be pretty sick if he was

AbbotAlf0805

Ok I'll leave the forum if y'all want me to.

Felldoh154

Why would we want you to do that?

AbbotAlf0805

Well o just wanted to talk about a cool idea and everyone is against it. Lots of people on this site don't like me..

Felldoh154

Every idea has some negative outlook :( and you can't make everyone happy, some people are bound not to like you, the majority of people at my school hate me and make fun of me so I have gotten used to it. Sorry if I'm ever mean, it's hard not to when everyone around you (mostly) is

AbbotAlf0805

Lutra

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 16, 2012, 07:39:35 PM
Ok I'll leave the forum if y'all want me to.

How do you get from me disagreeing with you, to me not liking you?  ???  Disagreeing does not mean dislike.  You don't have to agree with me or anyone else to stay or leave.  While you had an interesting idea, I think its good of everyone here to point out why that perhaps that wasn't going to work out.  They aren't being mean.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

AbbotAlf0805

ok i just am a little sensitive because i don't have alot of friends.