The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorath

"Ok." Leo said slowly. He glanced at Shadow, and walked toward the mice. "I will follow. Just remember, I will be wary, and I can see slightly into the future, sometimes."
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AbbotAlf0805

Don't ye worry sah! Our camp be roight on over dis 'ill!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow turned towards Leo and shrugged.  "I feel so special, being a Wildfire.  But why am I so safe?"  She started following the mice.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

The two mice lead them to the top of the hill and pointed down. There was a large camp with tons of mice with green tunics/kilts training the sort.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"I recognize those outfits from somewhere."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

OOC: Dari will be living with them.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Okay.

BIC:  "What is the name of this group?"  Shadow turned to one of the mice.

AbbotAlf0805

A big mouse about the size of an otter was training with the men and beating them all. "Oh com'on chief! Can't ye ever let us win?" said one mouse. The big mouse put down his sword and said, "Well if I did ye laddies wouldn't be so well fit warriors! Now lets fight!" Then he and some of the mice wrestled.

"This be the Knight tribe marm!"

W0NWILL

A bat laughed, "Ye always beat 'em every time!"

Rainshadow

"The Knight tribe?  Would this happen to be led by Davidari?"

AbbotAlf0805

That huge mouse roight thar?" said the mouse pointing a claw at the big mouse.

Rainshadow

Shadow ran down to Davidari.  "Davi!  We need your help!"

AbbotAlf0805

What?" said Davidari turning around stretching his arms, "Wha- Shadow! How ye doing these days?"

W0NWILL

"An' ye don't need my help?" Dari asked.

OOC: You know that Dari is with Davidari, so don't comment on it.

AbbotAlf0805