News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"Warm and threatened.  And yes Dari, we'll need your help too.  Redwall is going to be attacked.  Leo, come here please!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

By wha- What the Hellgates?! Where in the name of Zanthar Deathhound did ye find that beast!?" said Davidari pointing at Leo.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Don't attack him!  He's a friend.  A dragon.  He warned us of an attack from Lord Blaze of Fire Mouth Isle."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Right." From the tone of Dari's voice, you could tell that he didn't believe her.

AbbotAlf0805

So Blaze finally has the gut to come back eh?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

"A massive, firebreathing dragon."

AbbotAlf0805

I spiked the blightah with your Abbess Joy."

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

That thing." said davidari pointing at Leo.

W0NWILL

"You are officially dead, I'll die with you, when are we leaving?"

AbbotAlf0805

Nice job. The optimist as always."

W0NWILL