News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

Dren woke up and threw a boot at Fularious and said ''get up we are leaving''. Dren said ''well you don't have to kick me''. soon they were on the trail again as Dren explained ''we are going to Redwall abbey just for a visit then to Salamandastron the great mountain then make a small visit to our neighbors the dragons in Fire mouth for you''. Fularious was thrilled with the idea he flew ahead and no mater the best horse could beet a dragon he came back and reported ''two day's march to a huge trail''.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

gorath

Leo chuckled. "Hold on tight, mate, we're gonna race!"
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari nodded and braced for impact.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

gorath

Leo took off, looped a loop and flew to Redwall, as fast as he could, zooming.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

W0NWILL

Dari flew as fast as he could behind them.

Rainshadow

Shadow looked at them racing and sighed.  She got on all four paws and raced at top speed, nearly keeping pace with them from the ground.  She had always won races at Redwall.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

This became the only thing that scared Davidari besides Zanthar Deathhound.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Abbess Joy was standing on the battlements; waiting for Shadow and Leo to return.  She hoped they would come fast.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari saw the abbey and said, "There it is!!!"

W0NWILL

Dari wheezed as he fought to keep up with the dragon, "I am never doing this again!"

Rainshadow

Shadow let out a yowl of delight.  She hadn't run this fast in years.  It felt good.

AbbotAlf0805

Stone was building somthing outside the abbey and saw the dragon, "Mother Abbess!! There back!!"

Rainshadow

"I know Stone!  I can see them!"  Abbess Joy shaded her eyes with a paw.  Sure enough, there was a green figure rapidly approaching.

AbbotAlf0805