News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Joy waved back.
  Meanwhile, Shadow was racing as fast as she could.  She looked up.  They were in front of her, but only slightly.  She put on an extra burst of speed.  She would make it to the abbey first!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Shadow's gonna get there first!! Come on Leo go faster!!'
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow burst through the gates.  They were still unlocked.  She jumped around, panting.  "I win!  I win!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Blast!" said Davidari as Leo was landing, "Hello Joy!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"Hello, mother abbess." Dari panted.

Rainshadow

"My goodness!  What's going on?  Was something chasing you?"

AbbotAlf0805

Oh no Joy we was just racin' " said Davidari.

Rainshadow

"Well, if it got you here sooner I guess it's fine.  It wasn't smart of you to race Shadow though.  Anyhow, welcome to Redwall Davi!"  Joy walked forward and hugged Davidari.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Thanks Joy old gel! Hows the abbey these days?" said Davidari.

Rainshadow

Joy hugged Dari.  "I wouldn't forget you!"  She then looked back at Davi.  "The abbey is not doing well.  We have recently learned from Leo that dragons are going to attack Redwall."

Blaze beat his wings, happy that it was making a terrifying noise.  "Beasts!  We will make it to the abbey in two days!  Ready yourselves!"

OOC:  If you are an enemy dragon and you're ready for the attack, post ready.

AbbotAlf0805

Ah.. I see-!" said Davidari as Stone picked him up and squeezed him tight.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

"That makes one dragon.  What about the rest of you?!?"

Joy laughed at what Stone was doing.  Davi was going to be sore for days.

W0NWILL