News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

"Davi! Good to see you ye ole' sword swinger!" said Stone. Davidari replied with a heavy grunt, "You too you- OOF! _ stone flinger!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Well, now that we've got that out of the way, we should get prepared.  They could get here any minute."  Shadow readied her weapons.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Righto." Dari drew his bronze sword, it had been given to him by a certain badger called Gull.

OOC: I'm planning for Gull to appear in the next HoR, if he's accepted. (please, Abbot!)

Rainshadow

Blaze was getting impatient.  "ARE YOU READY?!?!?! (to rumble ;D)"  He spewed fire.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

OOC: The thing is, some people aren't on, so you can just say that every dragon says yes, or something.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Yeah, I know.  I'm just adding it because I feel like the dragons are being too quiet.

W0NWILL

Dari readied his sword and looked up, as if expecting the dragons to fly over the wall any second.

Rainshadow

Abbess Joy looked at them all.  "You should have something to eat before you decide to stay out here and wait.  Let me go find the Friar."  Abbess Joy quickly walked inside.

W0NWILL

"Food?" Dari followed Joy like a being possessed.

Rainshadow

Abbess Joy giggled as she walked.  "Somebeast's hungry."

W0NWILL

Gullaerzium was a traveler. He also shared a trait that many other badgers shared, smithing. With his whip around his shoulders he traveled south. During the hottest summer remembered.

Rainshadow

Abbess Joy walked into the kitchen and grabbed a tray of food.  She returned to the famished beasts.  "Lunch time!"

AbbotAlf0805

Do ye 'appen yah 'ave some ale?" said Davidari.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Dari grabbed some blackberry cordial, "Prime vittles, this is!"

AbbotAlf0805

Little Anya could out drink ya any day Dari!" chuckled Davi.